The Pinacoteca di Brera is an art museum located in Milan, Italy that houses an extensive collection of Italian Renaissance art. Some of the most famous paintings in the museum include:
- The Marriage of the Virgin by Raphael
- The Last Supper by Andrea del Sarto
- The Dead Christ by Andrea Mantegna
- The Madonna and Child by Giovanni Bellini
- The Supper at Emmaus by Caravaggio
These are just a few examples of the many famous paintings that can be found in the Pinacoteca di Brera.
Where is Pinacoteca di Brera? Via Brera, 28, 20121 Milano MI, Itálie
What‘s the price? 15 € per person
Should you visit? Absolutely! The experience was truly exceptional, and conveniently located near this gallery is a fantastic restaurant, Brera 29 Cucina & Cocktails.